Veterinary services for Dogs and Cats:
- My current dog and cat practice is mostly referral based and very focused on (laser) acupuncture.
- I also take on carefully selected "special projects." Usually these are cases where there is fair to significant potential for an alternative treatment to be of benefit where conventional treatments have little to offer.
- I do not offer primary care services (annual exams, vaccines, heartworm or flea prevention, lab work, etc.) All patients must also have a relationship with a separate primary care provider.
- All of my services are home-based. I do not have an office or a clinic.
Common conditions I see in my practice include:
- stiff and/or painful joints, arthritis, degenerative joint disease
- pinched nerves, neck pain, back pain, spinal cord injury
- decrease or loss of independent mobility
- decrease or loss of bladder control
- generalized weakness
Other "tools" I use:
- food therapy
- herbal medicine
- assistive devices (carts, braces, harnesses, etc.)
- creative and customized solutions for unique situations